once my sister was eating pop rocks on my bed and spilled some but forgot to clean it up and apparently some pop rocks got on my pillow bc in the middle of the night i happened to drool and i swear to fucking god there is nothing more terrifying than having pop rocks exploding all up in your face when you are asleep
CLICK FOR HIGH RES HERE BECAUSE TUMBLR IS GONNA MAKE EVEN THE SMALL VERSION OF THIS GROSS!!
EDIT: WEEPS GLASSES….
Is Kankri a
selfish asshole using consideration as a cover
or a heartless robot that never ceases speaking?
I think he has feelings, and that they can be easily hurt.
In the scene in The Incredibles where Helen (Elastagirl) is flying the plane, her use of radio protocol is exceptionally accurate for a movie. The terminology used hints that she has had military flight training. In the director’s commentary Brad Bird says that actress Holly Hunter insisted on learning both the lingo and its meaning.
- “VFR on top” means she is flying in the regime of Visual Flight Rules ‘on top’ of a cloud cover.
- She requests “vectors to the initial”, or directions on how to get to the initial landing approach.
- “Angels 10” is her altitude call, ten thousand feet. This is a military term. Civilian flights use the term “flight level”.
- “Track east” is her direction of travel.
- “Buddy spike(d)” is a US military brevity code meaning “friendly anti-aircraft radar has locked on to me, (please don’t shoot)”.
- “Transmitting in the Blind Guard” is a call on the emergency frequency where 2-way communication has not been established.
- “Abort” is also a military brevity code, a directive meaning “stop the action/mission/attack”.
god i love when actors/voice actors are intent on using correct lingo for things like this
its so easy to BS this sort of thing and sometimes it might work but it’s vastly more impressive when they actually use correct terminology
i just like to draw cute girls w braids uvu
no one draws cute signless???
transparent so he can sit and hug his pillow around your dash
my mum is forcing me to wear flip flops on our cruise and
stOP REBLOGGING THIS JFC I KEEP GETTING MESSAGES TELLING ME TO PUT PETE WENTZ’ FACE ON THEM